Sterling Silver Jewelry

Accessorize your outfits with sterling silver jewelry, the perfect accessory that sparkles enough to stand out, but is dainty enough to be channeled even at the office. There are endless options when it comes to sterling silver jewelry hence it continues to be so popular season after season.

Sterling silver is a precious metal. It is highly malleable and is the most reflective metal on the planet. Our 925 sterling silver made of 92.5 percent pure silver and the rest pure copper. Jewelry marked as 950 means that the item is 95 percent pure silver. The remaining 5 percent is a copper alloy added to increase the hardness of the silver piece. Our sterling silver jewelry is nickel free.

Gorgeous silver has been used as a material for jewelry for more than 6000 years now. Can you imagine the ridiculous amount of silver ornaments produced over this amount of time? We can’t.

Considered by jewelers as one of the “noble metals” alongside gold and platinum, sterling silver is the more affordable alternative that looks equally elegant and matches any outfit. And our range of eye-catching sterling silver jewelry is here to prove just that.

Silver jewelry deserves to be cared for properly, so how you store it is very important. A cool and dry place will help reduce the amount of oxidation or tarnishing that occurs naturally over time. Storing sterling silver jewelry in anti-tarnish cloths or strips will also help slow the tarnishing process. Ideally, you should wrap each piece separately in an anti-tarnish cloth and place it into its own soft pouch or plastic bag. Never allow multiple items to come into contact with each other if you want to avoid scratching.

Clean Your Sterling Silver Jewelry As Needed

Believe it or not, the best way to take care of your sterling silver jewelry is to wear it often! The oils in your skin clean the jewelry on the go. As a quick and easy extra step, you should wipe each piece immediately after you take it off and then store it properly. This will keep your jewelry nice and shiny for a long time.

The Reveka Rose collection covers everything from elegant and chic sterling silver rings to sassy statement earrings to one-of-kind-sterling silver necklaces handcrafted by talented Mexican designers.

Mix gold and silver jewelry, layer a couple of the daintiest silver necklaces you own for a multi-dimensional effect or wear designs that nobody else has. You'll find them easily enough, just by searching for handcrafted sterling silver pieces – they can make even the simplest looks memorable. Train your eye to spot out unique shapes and don't hesitate to spend a bit more for high-quality sterling silver jewelry. This is the way to shine and be seen.

Load More Products

Mexican Jewelry

Copy snippet