free shipping & returns

Is your jewelry gift wrapped?

Every order from Reveka Rose is beautifully gift wrapped.

What's the difference between 925 and 950 silver?

Silver is a precious metal. It is highly malleable and is the most reflective metal on the planet. Real 925 sterling silver consist of 92.5 percent pure silver and the rest in some kind of alloy, typically copper. Jewelry marked as 950 means that the item is 95 percent pure silver. When stamped 950, it refers to its purity in parts per thousand. The remaining 5 percent is an alloy added to increase the hardness of the silver piece.

Are natural gemstones used in jewelry at Reveka Rose?

Yes, only natural stones are used in the jewelry we carry.

Can items be ordered if they are out of stock?

We strive to ensure all our items are in stock. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, email us and we'll let you know the waiting time to restock the items.

How do you ship?

We ship packages daily using various carriers. The majority of our packages are sent via United States Postal Service (USPS), Canada Post and DHL and arrive in 2-6 business days, depending on your location.

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Paypal.

Gift Cards

Gift cards can be ordered in fixed dollar amounts up to $200. They can be sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address.

A gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card

No sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.

You may apply multiple gift cards to a purchase. If the value of your gift card does not cover the order total, the remaining balance must be paid using another form of payment. if the value of your gift card exceeds the order total, the remaining balance will be available on your card for future use.

Gift cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.

 

 

back to top